iPhone v. 1.6 Release:
• What would an app be without the keyboard to make entries. The WorkWatch2 keyboard was especially in the focus and did not want to hide in part. Therefore, I have spoken a word of power and now it shows only when it really should.
• So that the keyboard is not so bent after my power word, I gave her in the job detail view a new button to update your data. I removed the old button to update your data.
• In addition, the data in Job Detail View now automatically saves when you change data in an input field and then click in the background or in another field.
• Less mistakes! I do not want to say that there were any mistakes before. But there is definitely less.
• Besides, I love surprises, so there are some more news that I will not tell you. Find out 😉[appbox appstore screenshots 1458829625]
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)