iPhone v. 1.9 Release: That’s what I call an update!
Just when you thought you know the WorkWatch2 iPhone app, here is a release that changes everything. Actually, the good stuff is the same, but now there are more of them … much more!
• No Apple Watch at hand? No problem! From now on you can also track your working time via iPhone. Choose your client, click on the small clock button at the bottom of the new footer navigation, add a job title and more information and click on start. It’s that easy 🙂
• Keep an eye on your income! From now on there is a new awesome statistic with a bar graph for your monthly income. The new statistics will be extended in the next updates to many more information and filtering options.
• On the first app page (My Clients) you will now find a new foot navigation below where you can access your new statistics
• If you have selected a customer in the WorkWatch2 iPhone app, you will find another new footer navigation with 3 navigation button. Via the left navigation button you can now access your projects. Via the middle navigation button you get to the new time tracking via iPhone app and via the right navigation button you get to your jobs.
• You’ll probably notice it immediately – I’ve completely rebuilt the job detail view. There have been some unexpected problems with smaller displays and now everything is displayed correctly on all display sizes.
• A beautiful look not only brings more fun but also makes it easier for your eyes to work on recognizing the right information. For this reason, you will now find a small icon in each input field. Looks good, right?
• In the Customer Detail view, below your total earnings, you will now also see unpaid earnings. So you always know from now on, if there are still bills to write. Incidentally, you can also send these directly via the WorkWatch2 app in the future! But all in his time 😉
• And of course – less mistakes! I do not want to say that there were any mistakes before. But there is definitely less.
Have fun tracking and feedback as always at email@example.com 🙂[appbox appstore screenshots 1458829625]
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)