iPhone v. 2.2 Release
WOW! over 1000 app installations in 24h. I am flat and am really happy! Thanks alot! In addition, I have received a lot of great feedback from you for which I would like to thank you once again 🙂
But now we come to the update – Many of you have sent me their wishes via email and I try to integrate everything as fast as possible in the app of course. Promised!
Some things are very complex or require a connection to a server, which is why I push them back a bit, because as you know, privacy is especially important to me! Your data should stay on your device!
• Konrad’s request – Subsequent assignment of a job to a (different) customer. Finished! Works for you easily. 1. Open the job detail view, 2. scroll down, click on the “Assign to another client” button, 3. Select client and 4. Done!
• Request from the_flak – duplicate jobs. Finished! You can now duplicate jobs in the job lists (even within projects). Go to your job list and slide one of the jobs to the left. Originally there was only the menu item “delete job”. Now you will find a new menu item “Duplicate Job”. This saves you from having to re-enter the job info in case of a recurring job during manual job entry.
• Wish the_flak – List the total incoming of a project. Finished! Now you can not only find the number of project jobs within your project list, but also the total incoming of a project and the unpaid revenue of a project.
• Marie’s request – job income and unpaid earnings in the job summary. Finished! You now see your earnings and the open grand total under each of your jobs, so you do not have to call the job anymore.
• Correction – You may have noticed that sometimes the project name was not displayed in the job detail view. This little bug is now fixed.
• Correction – CSV export. Yes, I did not think so well, because a CSV file (many know it as an Excel file) consists of values and commas. For example: job title, project name, hourly rate … Excel places each value in a new table field (from left to right) and separates or orders by commas. But what if you do your job e.g. Calling “graphics, layout and more”. Then your comma causes Excel to put “graphics” in the job title field and place “layout and more” in the project name field. Now you can enter as many commas in your job title as you like 🙂
• Correction date job detail view. App has crashed in rare cases. If you have already made acquaintance with it, sorry does not happen again!
Thank you for your feedback & I’m looking forward to more! Send me your wishes to email@example.com. On the website WorkWatch2.com you can also find the latest developments and all your wishes that I have already planned.
Almost forgot, many of you have told me that you would pay for in-app purchases. I think that’s really great! I do not do it! 🙂
The app should support you in your work without you constantly advertising in front of your nose or have to pay extra important new features. You know the game from pretty much every other app – I’ve see it so much and will never do that!
If you still want to support me, then feel free to leave a nice rating on the AppStore, follow the WorkWatch2 app on social media (facebook, twitter, instagram) or buy me a coffee (or rather a tea) via a small donation > Link: www.workwatch2.com/buymeacoffee – Thank you 🙂
So enough talk now grab the update and then have fun tracking 🙂
Best wishes from Hamburg
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)