iPhone v. 2.5 Release | update
Moin Moin from Hamburg!
The last update has been a while and many of you have emailed me if the WorkWatch2 project is about to end.
In a nutshell “In no case! We’re just starting right! 🙂 “
Over the past few weeks, I have been working on many new things for the WorkWatch2 project. Well, it’s true that I wanted to present you with the next update the new things, but, as so often in life, there comes a little thing around the corner, which thwarts the plan. The little thing in my case is IOS 13. OK, with triviality, I have then understated something. IOS 13 has disassembled the WorkWatch2 app and a fix was needed which you can now download. Apple has asked us developers to convert all apps to IOS 13, which unfortunately means that all users have to update to IOS 13 in order to install app updates.
…::: What’s new :::…
Of course I did not miss the chance to fulfill a few of your wishes in this correction update!
• Juhu – DarkMode is here! I had worked on it for three weeks until suddenly Apple came around the corner and said. “Hey with IOS 13, installation is easy!” Thanks, Apple, why do not you come earlier? But whining brings nothing, more important is that the WorkWatch2 app now supports the new IOS 13 DarkMode. Saves battery & your eyes are happy too. Many thanks to Jörn for this wish.
• Fonts in the header area of the app are now readable if you choose black as your own main app color. Many thanks to Jörn for this hint.
• The order of your jobs changes from NEW to OLD. The new jobs are now always displayed at the top of the list. Many thanks to Lisa for this wish.
• An incorrect button label was displayed on the Apple Watch. Instead of “delete” there was “delete”. Corrected. Thanks to Julian for this advice.
• You can now view the statistic every 12 months. The setting can be found in the settings. Many thanks to Thomas for this wish.
• With manual job creation, you now have an additional new minutes field. So you do not have to convert Std. & Min. Cumbersome. Many thanks to Max for this wish.
• The small dollar icons next to the hourly rate field have now been swapped for Euro icons. Many thanks to Steffi for this wish.
• And of course – less mistakes! I do not want to say that there were any mistakes before. But there is definitely less of it 🙂
…::: What’s next? ::: …
As already written above, this update is actually just a correction update for IOS 13. The major changes I’m working on are soon available. You wonder what’s coming? I’ll tell you so much – The WorkWatch2 app breaks out of the app cage.
3 new platforms are linked to WorkWatch2.
1. The WorkWatch2 Online Portal – insight into your working hours (and those of your employees) on the computer
2. The WorkWatch2 Business Directory – Showcase and Receive New Customer Inquiries
3. The WorkWatch2 Job Portal – Find new orders from clients all over Germany
You realize I’m gas! We’re at the beginning of a great journey and I’m thrilled to see so many of you using the WorkWatch2 app to this day and being completely satisfied. Every feedback and every evaluation spurs me on to advance and enlarge this great project. At this point again a big thank you to you and all other app users for your and your great feedback and great reviews in the Appstore – Thank you very much!
If you have any changes or enhancements to the WorkWatch2 app, I am happy to be reached by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m looking forward to your feedback!
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)